Custom Search

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I got my 1st circle lenses!

There has been a new craze going arount and it's CIRCLE LENSES!

These contact lenses are a bit unique than the normal prescripted lenses you get here in america. These contact lenses are worn to make your eyes appear larger and have super cute dolly eyes. Invented in South Korea many asian starlets wear these contacts to achieve that super cute innocent look.

I was first introduced to these conatcts by the model mikkie from farpop.com. I just thought wow why are her eyes so big but they looked cool and i researched it and BAM! circle lenses.

So I looked into a couple legit safe websites to buy my first pair and i've come across yesstyle.com. Yet, there are also other sites such as dbeautyshop.com and pinkyparadise.com. I bought the GEO gray nudy contact lenses each pair costs $15. The website is great because you can also get prescription contacts if you wear any previously.

WELP! heres how they look on other models and myself! :)



Models:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ME!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Fans