Custom Search

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Support Me!

Hey Sugar babes!!!


I Know I haven't posted anything for so long. School has been taking over my life and it's getting towards the end of the semester and I'm pumped! Nursing school is getting harder and I am so not ready for my fall classes.

Well enough about school. I've been trying to get back into modeling and makeup again. I had stopped for a while, because, I've worked with people in the past that completely taken advantaged of me and did not give back my photos back to me. I got so turned off by the whole idea.

SOOOoOO! now i'm back on it a bit. I've recently work with an awesome team called ModelsOn and their website is www.mopremiere.com. I am hoping these people will guide me into learning about the industry and also keep to their word.

I recently done a photoshoot with them and it was amazing. I felt I could've done better but practice makes perfect...right??


Photobucket




They also made a video for me and I love it! Watch my Youtube Video and leave a comment! ;) Also, follow me on Twitter on @Sweetxkisses8 . :P




Kisses Momo <3
























kn=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Fans